Nicknamed "The Belle City," Racine is the fifth largest city in the state of Wisconsin and is home to a vibrant community of believers. The Racine Seventh-day Adventist Church is located on the south side of the city and is a diverse and community-focused group who strive to lift up Jesus in their neighborhood.
Address: 1810 Durand Ave., Racine, WI, 53403
- Friday Night Vespers: Fridays, 6pm
- Sabbath School: Saturdays, 9:30am
- Sabbath Service: Saturdays, 11am
- Prayer Meeting: Wednesdays at 7pm
- On Hiatus: Resumes Mar 14